A recent study by a CBD resources website in the USA surveyed 5,398 Americans, with 502 of these answering questions about CBD and their sex-lives.
The mixed bunch were 54% men, 46% women and 80% straight, 16% bi-sexual and 3% gay, here is what the survey concluded:
- 72% of men and 76% of women said they had stronger orgasms
- 66% overall said they took CBD to alleviate sexual anxiety
- Men said they lasted 31% longer before orgasm
- whereras women reported being 33% faster to orgasm
- 57% said they were "more satisfied" with their relationship overall
- 26% said they used CBD to alleviate pain and soreness after sex
This in itself is not a scientific study but research has shown that cannabinoids (CBD) are vasodilators (which means they enhance blood flow and relax muscles) both of which are a great side-effect for enjoying sex. CBD is also proving it's anti-inflammatory credentials in studies too and as around 33% of women experience painful sex, especially during and post menopause, CBD could prove to be especially beneficial for womens sexual health.
One of our Ambassadors already takes cannabeenz chocolate for her severe Endometriosis and swears by it. We continue to watch the emerging studies.
Story courtesy of weedmaps.com
photo by pexels